are the current job
at Ascend Services. For more information about
Current Openings (1)
Support Leader/Substitute Support Leader
Provide support to program participants including leadership and training in both center-based and community-based sites, along with wayside/Rest Areas.
· Implement support services identified in Individual Written Program Plans.
· May need to provide assistance with personal cares as defined by the participant’s written plan.
· Maintain awareness of participant’s interests, strengths, and needs in order to provide appropriate services and feedback to Case Manager during case review process.
· Train and lead workers in the safe and proper use of equipment and cleaning supplies.
· If needed, transport workers to the job site and transport home.
· Participate in the case review process with the participant and the Case Manager as needed.
· Collaborate with each participant’s Case Manager and other support staff.
· Maintain good verbal and written communication with all those involved to ensure all parties are kept updated and informed of any changes necessary relating to participant.
· Complete reports as directed.
· Assist with jobs, inventory, and paperwork including time cards, when applicable.
· Follow and enforce all safety rules.
· Respond to emergency situations promptly and if necessary call 911 and administer First Aid or CPR/AED.
· Report any and all accidents/injuries along with filling out reports within 24 hours.
· Promote and maintain confidentiality of participants.
· Attend informational seminars and training sessions as required.
· Perform any other duties assigned by management.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent.EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be able to stand for lengthy periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with assistance. Must be able to bend/squat/twist/kneel frequently. Must be able to physically transfer participant from a wheelchair in a safe manner.
|Questions, problems, or comments regarding this site, contact HH Webmaster.|