are the current job
at Holiday House. For more information about
Current Openings (1)
· Operate all recycling Center Equipment including dump truck, wheel loaders, skid steers, forklifts, balers, conveyors, and any other vehicle on property.
· Perform maintenance on all vehicles and keep accurate service records.
· Responsible for routine inspection on both interior and exterior of buildings, ground, equipment, systems, and compost site.
· Must communicate with management on any and all concerns related to vehicles, equipment, operations, facility, and compost site.
· Perform lock-out tag-out and confined space entry procedures.
· Responsible for keeping track of shop tools and equipment and keep well organized.
· Inspect and keep recycling depot area clean by removing all problem materials.
· Perform opening/closing of facility, main building, and compost sites.
· Perform recycling, sorting, and compost duties.
· Responsible for loading compost and wood mulch for customers in a safe and timely manner.
· Deliver compost and wood mulch through Manitowoc County.
· Construct and tip compost windrows to specifications.
· Perform any other duties assigned by management.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must have and maintain a CDL Wisconsin driver’s license with airbrake certification and have a FEDERAL MEDICAL CARD.
· Must be able to meet Holiday House Insurance Carrier’s Vehicle Insurance Standards.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Must be able to work under any seasonal condition: cold, wet, heat, and humidity.
· Must have 5 years’ experience operating, conducting maintenance, and troubleshooting of all equipment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Considerable physical activity such as bending, climbing, stooping, and lifting up to 50#’s with assistance.
|Questions, problems, or comments regarding this site, contact HH Webmaster.|